• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shooting range for out of towners

r3z

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
6   0
Reaction score
i have a lot of my employees in from Argentina and India and they want to go shooting. I need a good range near downtown Atlanta or Buckhead where we can rent multiple lanes and also multiple firearms. Any recommendations?

Range, Guns and Safes in Norcross is typically very accommodating. I would call and ask what the best time to bring a large group in would be.

i have a lot of my employees in from Argentina and India and they want to go shooting. I need a good range near downtown Atlanta or Buckhead where we can rent multiple lanes and also multiple firearms. Any recommendations?

Quickshots has several options for you and welcomes international guests.
http://www.quickshotshootingrange.com/
I think @inkdaddy is retired now, but might be able to tell you the best time for groups.

Range, Guns and Safes in Norcross is typically very accommodating. I would call and ask what the best time to bring a large group in would be.
Yup. Call and ask for Tony. He isn't there tomorrow though. They are off Pleasntdale, Atlanta technically.

As far as ITP, try Stoddards in West Midtown. Nice facility. Never shot there though.

Back
Top Bottom