• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shout out for @Laxguy59

OK now I'm confused. @Laxguy are you a lawyer, computer hack guy or just have many connections? lol My daughter got her first ticket a couple of months ago. She took it to court and they reduced it so it didn't go on her license. I've got 3 daughters all driving. The oldest had had a couple of tickets here in Ga before she moved to Utah where the cops have better things to do apparently and according to her no one gets pulled over for going over the posted speed limit. Seeing I pay nearly $1k a month for car insurance on everyone and can't afford any tickets. If you can clue me in on what's your specialty. It may come in handy. Thanks

If you can clue me in on what's your specialty. It may come in handy. Thanks
giphy (2).gif

OK now I'm confused. @Laxguy are you a lawyer, computer hack guy or just have many connections? lol My daughter got her first ticket a couple of months ago. She took it to court and they reduced it so it didn't go on her license. I've got 3 daughters all driving. The oldest had had a couple of tickets here in Ga before she moved to Utah where the cops have better things to do apparently and according to her no one gets pulled over for going over the posted speed limit. Seeing I pay nearly $1k a month for car insurance on everyone and can't afford any tickets. If you can clue me in on what's your specialty. It may come in handy. Thanks

I’m a lawyer and I do criminal defense and personal injury.

I’ve helped a pretty decent number of ODT’rs with traffic tickets.

Back
Top Bottom