• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So what do you carry?

What do you carry?

• Cash

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Credit/ Debit cards

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
I make most of my purchases with my debit card. I usually carry a least a small amount of cash though, just in case. Sometimes the card system at the gas station doesn't work or I end up somewhere that doesn't take cards. Also carry cash when buying something from another ODTer, haven't met anyone from here that takes cards yet.

So I can honestly tell the bums "I don't have any cash"

Most of the places I go to during the day take a debit card. Unless I'm meeting someone for a deal, I have little use for cash on my person.

I only carry cash. I just keep enough on me to get me through the day. The wife has a debit card to make purchases online if needed or I put a little money in my PayPal and have a debit card for that. Main reason for me is that I never set up another checking account because it came on the time when Bank of America was talking about making it where you couldn't use their cards to purchase anything related to firearms. Just kind of turned me off to the whole idea of letting someone else be in control of my money and telling me what to do with it.

I don't carry neither.

- - - Updated - - -

image.png

cash, debit, and credit cards

I use mainly cash over here in korea (or Korean won), especially off post where I don't trust anyone with my card

debit card I use in the shopettes and stores on post

credit cards I use for online purchases, higher dollar items, on post where I get 2x the points then pay off 3-4 day later when it hits the card to get the cash back points...usually earn about $150 a year from Chase cash rewards

Back
Top Bottom