• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sometimes it doesnt pay off

Mix it with Rum

rum.jpg

It doesn't sound very good. It had been decades since I could drink a soft drink, due to may stomach. After I retired my health got better to where I could. So I enjoyed one ever so often. I was told not to consume caffeine since my heart attack. I found out why, it messes with my heart rhythm. Oh well
This is why I don't drink much soda usually. Heart Dr has me on a zero caffeine diet. I just order water or lemonade when I eat out because most tea is loaded with caffeine as well. I make my decaffeinated tea at home and it's fine.
There are a couple I still drink but no coke products. One I like is root beer which doesn't have caffeine naturally except for Coca-Cola's root beer which they add caffeine to become caffeine is addictive and they can sell more soft drink.
I do like a 7 up now and then but it's hard to find in the stores these days.

This is why I don't drink much soda usually. Heart Dr has me on a zero caffeine diet. I just order water or lemonade when I eat out because most tea is loaded with caffeine as well. I make my decaffeinated tea at home and it's fine.
There are a couple I still drink but no coke products. One I like is root beer which doesn't have caffeine naturally except for Coca-Cola's root beer which they add caffeine to become caffeine is addictive and they can sell more soft drink.
I do like a 7 up now and then but it's hard to find in the stores these days.
Yea, I do have a Sprite every once in a while. That is the only one. I drank tea for decades. After my heart attack it was decaffeinated. It took me a long time to stop drinking tea

It doesn't sound very good. It had been decades since I could drink a soft drink, due to may stomach. After I retired my health got better to where I could. So I enjoyed one ever so often. I was told not to consume caffeine since my heart attack. I found out why, it messes with my heart rhythm. Oh well
Glad you're taking care of yourself, sir. We need to have more good folks, not less.

Zero Coke spiced or not, why bother? Couldn’t tell you when I had my last Coke product.
If I could I’d mainline an regular Coca Cola! A giant flavor spectrum and a proper mixer too.

Back
Top Bottom