• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Spider Bite?

If you got it outdoors it could have been a chigger (tiny red spider?). They seem to be especially bad right now.

Oh, I know all about them. They burn though. We stayed in a suite at Disney's Animal Kingdom a few years ago. I was on the balcony with my hands on the rail one night looking at a couple of Giraffes and my hands started burning. I went in and they were covered in chegros.

- - - Updated - - -

Have Bedouin suck the poison out.hahahahahaha

I'm going to need you to pony up and join the telethon that leatherhead started. get busy.

Because chigger wounds are a complex combination of enzymatic and the resulting mechanical damage, plus allergy and immune responses, plus possible secondary bacterial infection subject to local influences, no one remedy works equally well for most people. It is typical for experienced people to say any given method is useless, but another works very well.

Itching can be alleviated through use of over-the-counter topical corticosteroids and antihistamines. Hot showers or baths also will help reduce itching. In cases of severe dermatitis or secondary infection associated with chigger bites, a doctor should be consulted. [29] Some swear by the application of petroleum jelly or by painting nail polish over the chigger bite, under the belief that the nail polish will suffocate the chiggers buried under the skin. However, this 'treatment' is based on common misconception, as chiggers do not actually bury themselves in skin. Rather, the digestive enzymes in the saliva are what cause the severe itching sensation. [30]

The myth of chiggers burrowing under the skin is more or less perpetuated by these 'treatments' effects, insomuch as they cause the victim to refrain from scratching the affected area, thereby allowing the skin to heal sooner

be glad you didn't get a spider bite on your wank. Fapping would be unbearable then.
you might want to try sprinkling some blow on the spider bite, as it will help numb the area and take away any pain. just a thought.
I'd still use this as a good precautionary method. Apply 75-80 times a day, and avoid being sketched out in a closet.

On a sidenote, I did spend all of Friday morning in the ER with my 16yr old.
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_06_04_medy8emu.jpg

HH, what happened to your kid? He/She alright?

hseII

HH, what happened to your kid? He/She alright?

hseII

about $900 :)

seriously, he's good to go. The teens in the youth group were doing some volunteer work in the community. We hauled a load of old furniture to the landfill. He picked up a huge framed mirror and the glass slid out of the frame and fileted his lef to the bone. Not a long wound but there were bone fragments and such.

When I was at Florida State University one of my roommate's cousins came to visit. A nice city boy from New York City. We took him hunting with us, which was a new experience for him. During the day he walked off and took a crap, wiping his arse with Spanish Moss that he pulled from an oak tree. Florida chiggers love to live in the moss. That night he experienced extreme pain as his manhood, balls and arse crack were covered with bites. The next morning he was running a fever and went to the doctor where he received injections of benadryl and cortisone. He spent the rest of his visit in the bathtub with cold water and ice cubes. I was happy I was able to introduce a Yankee city boy to the great outdoors.

I had a bite like that on my forearm before. It started small them spread from a red area from about my wrist to arm pit. I started getting sick, went to hospital and stayed for 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom