• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The AK47 Cheek Slap????

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

I don't shoot wood stocked AKs for that very reason. I actually prefer underfolders and side folders with some 550 cord on them.

Polyurethane the stock to make it a little smoother and not as "rough" feeling, might help a little.

Last edited:
Shoot from the hip like the Jihadi's do it. Cut a little piece of memory foam gel like that on a bicycle seat and glue it to the stock. Smooth and poly as stated. Getcha one of them thar AR stocks to put on it. Put a little more shoulder into it to keep it from moving much on your cheek. Put you a little blush on to make it a little more slippery, like putting chalk on your hand to shoot pool. (please don't do this one. )

I may lack that quality

haha it's cool

- - - Updated - - -

Shoot from the hip like the Jihadi's do it. Cut a little piece of memory foam gel like that on a bicycle seat and glue it to the stock. Smooth and poly as stated. Getcha one of them thar AR stocks to put on it. Put a little more shoulder into it to keep it from moving much on your cheek. Put you a little blush on to make it a little more slippery, like putting chalk on your hand to shoot pool. (please don't do this one. )

Great Info Here Thanks:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom