• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Power of Prayer!!!

DD, if you need me to take you to any of this I can, and my bride can stay and care for yours anytime needed.
Yah know I love ya Brother! I through a lawyer have found out that as a Combat Nam vet, I can apply for 2,300 a month for assistance..Retainer sets me back 6k but, it will take at least 4 months, until I could possibly receive it. It will be retroactive from the day papers are filed..I can't thank you and others that have offered also..I will keep Jackie in mind!!

CFFAB652-E329-4EE9-84FD-50DE9BBDBF58.jpeg
Praying for gods blessings on you and the wife !

I don't go to church anymore and haven't been in a long time..I believe if your heart is open, he is there to listen..The VA since that Jack Ass got in the White House, health care has gone down the tubes..Last year in November they found two dark spots, on my left lung..They said they would make an appointment for a Cat Scan,,Near my Home..I did not hear from them after that...My Bride has gone down hill and I find it frustrating and tasking to keep up with her..I contacted a Elder Lawyer that deals with cases like mine..He sent me forms to have my Brides prognosis from her doctor..Done. It also included one from my Primary Doctor to be filled out also..I contacted the Pickens office of my needs. Nothing and since I this, I raised hell to the VA about both situations..Needless to say I was pissed off..I received two phone calls this morning..My third primary resigned and that they have set up an appointment at Fannin Regional Hospital. Also the gave me an appointment with my new Primary in Jasper..All of this happened this morning..I have been blessed and heard..Keep the faith, believe me I know first hand..
D, prayers for you and your bride. Hope you both get the medical care you need. God bless.

I've known you by only one meeting, but out of all the other members I've met you are one that I think of quite often, and lift up prayers for your issues with you and your bride's health needs. Leaning on God is something we should always do instead of thinking we are able to handle things all by ourselves. God bless you and your dear wife and I pray your coming days are filled with happiness and gratitude.

Back
Top Bottom