Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
126   0
Reaction score
1. Grow out my hair until it reaches Trump combover length
2. Shoot up a Rubik’s cube until all colors match on each side
3. Circumnavigate Chris Christie
4. Call the IRS during peak time periods and wait to speak with someone
5. Wait for the justice department to indict Hillary & put a house arrest monitor on her cankles.
6. See how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Toosie Pop
7. Locate Jimmy Hoffa
8. Rent a submarine and find the wreckage of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
9. Capture Bigfoot & the Loch Ness monster and trade them for a really nice 1911 and some ammo
10. Start drinking (See Below)

Long, Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against A Wall
(The Official Pass-The-Time Drink Of The NFA)

5 Ingredients
  • Original
  • cl
  • ml
  • oz

Method

Add 1 shot of vodka, 1 shot of Southern Comfort, 1 shot of sloe gin and 1 shot of Galliano to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake gently and strain into a highball glass with ice. Top up glass with orange juice.

Feel free to add your intentions to this list........

I just shoot the other cans and keep looking for hosts. :boink: The first one seems like it takes forever and then its gets approved. 2 weeks later the post man delivers your stamp and you finally get a call to go get you prize out of jail.

I really didn't need to see this thread. I just started the process of getting an integrated suppressor on my JR Carbine by Dobb's. Well, maybe I did need this thread. What were those ingredients again?

It was great to finally meet Bryan and as an added bonus, I got to meet Captain Dave there, too.

Ordered my first ARC22 on 1-5 and had to go form 3 to SOT first, approved just waiting on paperwork, then Form 4, Then found local guy on the main land had Dead Air so bought that and mail form 4 on 3-10 and ck cashed on 3-15. Now I got double wait. I HATE WAITING.

Back
Top Bottom