• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

time a classified ad runs before you need to renew

Items may be listed once every 72 hours. Members are allowed to post up to five items per day per category. You may post multiple items in your ad, but once they are bundled together they can’t be listed separately until after the 72 hours requirement has been met.

Items may be listed once every 72 hours. Members are allowed to post up to five items per day per category. You may post multiple items in your ad, but once they are bundled together they can’t be listed separately until after the 72 hours requirement has been met.
Thanks I was looking for that on the site could not find it.

I have a question related to the relisting every 72 hours. This has happened to me a couple times. I list an item for sale. Someone contacts me and says they want to buy it. They show up and buy the item. I log into my account and mark the item gone. The next day they come back with it saying it wasn't what they needed. I take the item back and refund their money. I log into my account and attempt to relist it. A screen pops up and says I can't relist it for 72 hours. But the returned item is for sale again because it was returned as not what the buyer needed. Will I always have to wait 72 hours to relist this returned item?

Thanks,

Rod

I have a question related to the relisting every 72 hours. This has happened to me a couple times. I list an item for sale. Someone contacts me and says they want to buy it. They show up and buy the item. I log into my account and mark the item gone. The next day they come back with it saying it wasn't what they needed. I take the item back and refund their money. I log into my account and attempt to relist it. A screen pops up and says I can't relist it for 72 hours. But the returned item is for sale again because it was returned as not what the buyer needed. Will I always have to wait 72 hours to relist this returned item?

Thanks,

Rod
You will just re-open your original ad.
IMG_7841.jpeg

Thanks,

Rod
Just use the button and reopen the ad.

Back
Top Bottom