• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tree service

rustyboy

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
Rear Admiral
86   0
Reaction score
I would rather give ODT guys first go at this...

I have about 15 or so pine trees that need to go. Most are very tall, few limbs, and have no good direction to fall. Its going to take either a very tall cherry picker or a climber. I have cash and would want an estimate, as well as proof of insurance/bonding etc. I live very near East Atlanta Village. I am looking to get this work done by the end of the year and have no real hurry.

Let me know!

Thanks

I would rather give ODT guys first go at this...

I have about 15 or so pine trees that need to go. Most are very tall, few limbs, and have no good direction to fall. Its going to take either a very tall cherry picker or a climber. I have cash and would want an estimate, as well as proof of insurance/bonding etc. I live very near East Atlanta Village. I am looking to get this work done by the end of the year and have no real hurry.

Let me know!

Thanks

What's "Bonding"?

Yep, Just make sure you at least call and let the arborist know of your plans. They may even want to assess for themselves. If a nosy neighbor calls and all they see is a stump farm then recompense can be pretty hefty.

Yep, Just make sure you at least call and let the arborist know of your plans. They may even want to assess for themselves. If a nosy neighbor calls and all they see is a stump farm then recompense can be pretty hefty.

What he said. I had to get plans drawn up by a landscape architect and have it approved by the appropriate office in county govt. before removing a tree in DeKalb.

Back
Top Bottom