• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPS and I had a weird talk

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   0
Reaction score
So my tracking told me my package had been left on my porch. My wife works from home so no big deal. I get home no box. So I call up UPS they told me they would look into it and took my name and number. I get a call back from a local number the nice girl on the phone told me it was delivered to the wrong house and gave me the address of the porch it was left on. So I ask her how she knows the address it was left at. She couldn't come up with a answer for me but told me I would get it tomorrow as soon as the driver went back and picked it up to bring to me. So I asked if they received a call saying they got a box that wasn't for them. She still had no answer.

So how did they get an address to the wrong house.

I had a box delivered to my house with my address that I didn't order. Had someone else s name on it and when I called FedEX they said they don't make mistakes. I think the address was a typo, but no one wanted to come pick the box up. I have an $1800 special machine cutting tool that was supposed to go to a machinist that apparently works for Boeing. I called the number on the packing list and no one seemed to care since the part had already been replaced. I also had a couple of boxes delivered here in the last year or so with the wrong address by UPS and they had no interest in picking them up to deliver to the correct address. I am not sure but it seems to happen more since they have gone to "smart post", dropping stuff off at the post office for final delivery.

Back
Top Bottom