• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Valdosta

Lonegle57

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
222   0
Reaction score
Any reloaders in the Valdosta area. My brother lives near by and we went to Academy this morning. Am coming home with two bricks of Winchester large pistol primers at40 dollars a brick. No large rifle but a lot of small pistol. Wont swear they are 40 dollars a brick but it would be worth checking out, normally they are now 90 dollars a brick.

Any reloaders in the Valdosta area. My brother lives near by and we went to Academy this morning. Am coming home with two bricks of Winchester large pistol primers at40 dollars a brick. No large rifle but a lot of small pistol. Wont swear they are 40 dollars a brick but it would be worth checking out, normally they are now 90 dollars a brick.
I found the large pistol primers ring up like $43 if you have the whole brick, but individually, they ring up like 7.99. I messed up and had the manager scan for me, he said they are supposed to ring up individually not whole brick.. Small pistol rang up like 79.99 per brick. I shouldn't have asked him. :( This was in Macon.

Rosewood

Good to know. I figure today even 80 a brick is better than what most are asking for them. Live near Macon, will have to check them out. Wont ask the manager for help, lol.

Back
Top Bottom