• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vietnam in HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOT TO ASK; WHY !! 58,260 NAMES ON THE WALL IS'NT THAT ENOUGH !! AND YOU WANT TO RE-CREATE ; WATCH; .... MAYBE IF YOU WERE THERE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THIS. war and death by any means is'nt something I personaly like to rerun.... sorry for the rant. the thing to remember, is in time of need and support is then not after the fact..

Should we just watch Full Metal Jacket, Platoon, and Apocalypse Now and assume all the movies are entirely factual? Wouldn't you prefer we get the real story from actual footage and people who were actually there?

GOT TO ASK; WHY !! 58,260 NAMES ON THE WALL IS'NT THAT ENOUGH !! AND YOU WANT TO RE-CREATE ; WATCH; .... MAYBE IF YOU WERE THERE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THIS. war and death by any means is'nt something I personaly like to rerun.... sorry for the rant. the thing to remember, is in time of need and support is then not after the fact..
Out of all the Vietnam Vets I know on the ODT...none of them came in here whining about a damn TV documentary, so why you? This is a thread about a DOCUMENTARY on TELEVISION for us to LEARN. I originally posted this for other people that might be interested. It's called learning. No one is trying to "re-create" anything??? Carry on
Should we just watch Full Metal Jacket, Platoon, and Apocalypse Now and assume all the movies are entirely factual? Wouldn't you prefer we get the real story from actual footage and people who were actually there?
^this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom