• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart Ammo Tracking

Did you have the clerk scan the shelf tag? After verifying online that my local WM had gotten in an ammo shipment, I had the clerk scan a tag last week and he immediately said, "Nope, we got no ammo this afternoon." He immediately cleared the scanner screen. When I asked him to rescan while I looked over his shoulder, suddenly 10 boxes of 9mm showed up! He immediately went to the back and brought out a case, proclaiming, "This must be your lucky day!"

It worked for me this morning in McDonough. Scored three boxes of Fed 9MM for my match Sunday. So too did the couple behind me.

You have to make them go and find it... some of the employees at wally world appear to be holding it back for some reason until the manager is involved...
Yep...

- - - Updated - - -

Did you have the clerk scan the shelf tag? After verifying online that my local WM had gotten in an ammo shipment, I had the clerk scan a tag last week and he immediately said, "Nope, we got no ammo this afternoon." He immediately cleared the scanner screen. When I asked him to rescan while I looked over his shoulder, suddenly 10 boxes of 9mm showed up! He immediately went to the back and brought out a case, proclaiming, "This must be your lucky day!"
Yep.... :)

Back
Top Bottom