• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Weird Creature- Any Ideas?

rustyboy

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
Rear Admiral
86   0
Reaction score
I fish the lake across from my house very frequently. Outside ATL perimeter. Bass, brim, a few crappie, channel and bullhead cats. Obviously with the weather, the water is the hottest I've seen in 5ish years of paying attention. One of the old guy fishing crew (which I'm the youngest, 😆), saw something he has never seen chasing the pellets out of a feeder. It looked like a snake, longer than a foot, real quick and dirty, hard to net. He did get a photo. Any ideas on what we have? Some kind of worm? DNR contact was not helpful.

Attachments

• image_67214849.JPG
    image_67214849.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 217
I fish the lake across from my house very frequently. Outside ATL perimeter. Bass, brim, a few crappie, channel and bullhead cats. Obviously with the weather, the water is the hottest I've seen in 5ish years of paying attention. One of the old guy fishing crew (which I'm the youngest, 😆), saw something he has never seen chasing the pellets out of a feeder. It looked like a snake, longer than a foot, real quick and dirty, hard to net. He did get a photo. Any ideas on what we have? Some kind of worm? DNR contact was not helpful.
Looks like a millapede.

shutterstock-1027599676.jpg

Was it dead?

Back
Top Bottom