• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What, if anything, has happened to all these "banned" companies?

Yes, there is some hope for some normies who realize they're getting screwed by the left, but the true psychopaths like Maher, don't kid yourself, talk a good game, but he'd sooner cut off his own balls than vote for someone other than a democrat.

Quote of the week from the psychopath of the week Mark Cuban: "I'd vote for joe biden even if they were giving him last rites". These are the freaks we're dealing with.
I don't disagree there. The derangement is real. I guess my "hope" is that when Maher says stuff on TV, and his fans hear it, maybe they'll listen. But yeah I have no doubts he's still sniffing Biden's underwear.

Career suicide? On the contrary she's a role model and hero (or is it shero?) to the left. I wouldn't be surprised if she already has a million $$ book deal. Remember, she was only suspended by AB Inbev for about 3 months before they officially canned her sorry Ivy League ass. They thought this would all blow over...

Very true, AB did not fire her initially, and they literally paid for it in millions of lost dollars over that 3 month period. When AB, finally decided to fire her the damage was already done, and at this point there's absolutely nothing they can do to bring back the lost sales. As far as Heinerscheid goes, she might find a woke welfare job somewhere. I think a book deal would be out of the question, unless it's called "How to ruin a company in 80 Days." But the cancel Pigs are getting everything they deserve right now. Even Dylan Mulvaney is losing his 15 minutes of fame, and becoming a liability. Now that I think about it, more like a corporate cancer for anyone who associates him/ her with their products. Conservatives have the wrong ideas on the approach to win the war on the woke. Not every battle is going to be a Waterloo victory. This is asymmetrical warfare and every little victory is by taking a few dollars from woke corporations, or people who support woke ideas. In the end it adds up, and we win in the long term.

So, this conversation comes up very often in my small circle. I despise the saying "get woke, go broke", but what company has actually gone bankrupt and gone out of business from their ultra liberal policies or, more recently, their choice of spokes person?

Throughout the years, we the ODT collective, have jumped on one ban wagon after the next. From Nike, Dicks, Levi, Budweiser... and others I forget. I have a few personal ones because of things done directly to me (Home Depot for calling me a liar and refusing me access to a manager), but besides making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, what difference have I made to them? In a short answer: NONE!!

So the question is, can any of you think of a major/national company that has gone bankrupt and closed from their unpopular practices that get them "banned"?
Dicks lost $250m
Bud lost $7B

So yes, you did make a difference, collectively we make a difference.

View attachment 6975967
----------

I'm still going to boycott Dorito's
because they're not sorry they hired a tranny freak as a spokesperson.

They're just sorry they didn't do a thorough background check and social media post history check to find this queerbait's child-rape fantasy posts.

Yes, BILLIONS of dollars, I don't care how big the company is... it's going to hurt. And people are finally waking up to the corporations who want to push this woke garbage, and saying no. And we can thank Alissa Heinerscheid for the straw that broke the camels back. The Ivy League VP of marketing who was making approximately $420,000 a year, not only killed the #1 selling beer in America, but also started the anti-woke movement against companies who pick these type of people to be their brand ambassadors. Not to mention, she committed career suicide, and will never be hired in any leadership position again. Maybe she can go back to drinking beer out of condoms again, and see if that makes her any money.

This is always the case with AWFLS or really any women in power. Like how gamer gate basically caused the rise of the divergent right

Dicks lost $250m
Bud lost $7B

So yes, you did make a difference, collectively we make a difference.
Perhaps their feeling and pocket books were hurt, but both are still in business. My argument w/ the "get woke go broke" movement is: who has gone out of business because of it?

Perhaps their feeling and pocket books were hurt, but both are still in business. My argument w/ the "get woke go broke" movement is: who has gone out of business because of it?

You have to remember that a business going broke primarily hurts investors and the workers, most of whom are blameless in the whole situation.

The company goes broke, the executives who are really at fault go off and might do the same thing again. Few C-level players manage to just take a garden vacation - they're off to be hired (and to **** up) another company.

Far better to think "Go Woke, get spanked and lose all your bonuses". The idea is to change company culture, and that only works if there's a company left at the end of the day.

Seeing a company slip from 2nd to 7th position in market share sends a far more powerful and durable message, even if it's not as spectacular as total ruin. Heading a company that has that happen forces those CEOs to get up every damn morning and wonder how they regain market share, because their reputation, total package and benefits hinges on them doing so.

Alyssa Heinerscheid and her boss, Kyle Norrington formerly of InBev are pretty much toxic waste now for a lot of smarter companies. They might get other gigs elsewhere, but only the very stupidest companies will give them free rein to build a marketing campaign like they did at InBev. And if they are that stupid, they need to be punished too. Even a tapeworm shies away from heat.

Women spend the money - they are the ones that can make an impact. Where do women shop - Target (everything) and Dicks (shoes for them and kids).

Bud Light hurt the worse because men buy beer.

What about the woke kneeling NFL - men still watch so there you go.
Men still watch? bahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahahaha ahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha

So, this conversation comes up very often in my small circle. I despise the saying "get woke, go broke", but what company has actually gone bankrupt and gone out of business from their ultra liberal policies or, more recently, their choice of spokes person?

Throughout the years, we the ODT collective, have jumped on one ban wagon after the next. From Nike, Dicks, Levi, Budweiser... and others I forget. I have a few personal ones because of things done directly to me (Home Depot for calling me a liar and refusing me access to a manager), but besides making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, what difference have I made to them? In a short answer: NONE!!

So the question is, can any of you think of a major/national company that has gone bankrupt and closed from their unpopular practices that get them "banned"?
You don’t think Anheuser-Busch is feeling the effects of its core customer base moving away? Nonsense

Back
Top Bottom