What is the dumbest thing you did as a kid/teenager?

I failed to tell my Mother just how much I appreciated all that she had done for me.
i didnt, i told both of my parents long before they died how much they really meant to me and that I was sorry for all the bs I had put them through. Just made them both cry and said they already knew that. Thanks mom thanks dad

My younger brother was talking to his girlfriend and got bored while she was rambling on so he picked up a 22 and a lighter and held the lighter to and to his surprise it went off and split his thumb and forefinger.

My middle brother left his BK cup of coke outside while we were playing and went to take a sip only to have the butt end of a yellow jacket come up the straw stinger out and stung him right on the tounge. It got huge REAL quick and he couldn't tell mom what happened cause he couldn't talk. That was a quick trip to the ER.

My middle brother left his BK cup of coke outside while we were playing and went to take a sip only to have the butt end of a yellow jacket come up the straw stinger out and stung him right on the tounge. It got huge REAL quick and he couldn't tell mom what happened cause he couldn't talk. That was a quick trip to the ER.

Seen that before.

Age 14 me and a buddy were off in the woods behind the house a few miles back with .22's I had a magnum and he had the LR. We had the bright idea to shoot in mud puddles and splash water on each other it's was all fun until he shot in a shallow puddle and buddy it was a long 2 mile walk back home with a .22 in my side only to find out dad wasn't home and I had to wait .45 minutes for him to get there and drive me to the peach county hospital to find out they couldn't help and transported me to the med center in Macon. I still get funny looks when I get xrays.

The "works" bombs in mailboxes

Couple of 30 30 holes in the kitchen and a 38 thru the bedroom window.

147 in a 70 on i75 that was I long wait for dad to come down 80 miles south at 3am. It was a longer ride home tho (state trooper weren't to nice that evening)

Me and a buddy skipped school and climbed up a 100ft water tower stoned and wrote our names about 4ft tall across the bowl and skateboarded on the inside of it. Got my backside skinned on that one.

Kicked a paperclip in the light-socket (lucky shot) at school during a exam and blew the power out in the whole school. Man it threw a 10ft flame out and I wouldn't have been caught if the girl next to me didn't scream her head off. Spent the rest of the year in alternative school.

Theres many many more stories but I better quit before I get inside the statue of limitations lol

Did you grow up in pike county? I had a guy who did the light socket thing in one of my classes.

Nope grew up in Crawford county and I'm not Stan either unless you count the first 4 digits of my last name. Maybe I'm not as crazy as I thought as a kid lol sounds like a few others have done similar stunts too.

Back
Top Bottom