• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why can't we buy ammo?

None of this surprises me at all. This is the Feds "backdooring" gun control. Keep on prepping and stockpiling everyone.

We should all agree on a 20 meter radio channel to communicate on for if and when SHTF

Last edited:
I just had a conversation about the control of ammo in lieu of controlling weapons due to the 2nd amendment with a co-worker last week. He referenced a radio show that had the discussion, this must have been what he was talking about as he shared very similar information.

Scary stuff indeed.

I thought that the ammo shortage a few months ago was due to citizens buying it up, but now I am starting to think different. Makes more sense that the feds are stockpiling.

Funny our current administration can not balance the budget but can blow money on ammo they don't need.

This is great,not only can we not get ammo because of the feds but we get to pay for it.We pay for ours and theirs.How about this,ammo manufacturers don't sign any contract's.we buy more than they could ever sell to them anyway.

This is extremely scary. I have another link I'd like to post but I'll start a new thread on it. In thinking about what the DHS is doing is there some sort of organization, maybe the NRA or lobbyist that can go in and question why DHS is doing this and where is the funding is coming from?

NRA???...lmaoo
They just spent all their money on sponsoring the next NASCAR race.

I said that the Gov. will control the ammo not so much the guns for years now. Its just unfortunate that I like most I dont have unlimited funds to have a large stock plie of ammo. I have some several k for each cal. I shoot and reload for but if things stay like they are I will have to slow down on the shooting. I guess I should shift from buying guns to buying reloading components and ammo. I have the weapons that I need just not what I want besides i dont enjoy looking at ammo.

Back
Top Bottom