Worst ODT EXPERIENCE

1Zero’DinGrifo

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Banned Permanently
56   0
Reaction score
So those of you with a couple notches on your belt have had all types of different deals, What was your single worst experience you recall. Without calling out specify username just use the term billy . I’ll start I was Meeting up with billy to sell him a Ruger 9mm at my local grocery store. Bill decides to take the weapon out and load an empty mag in it and proceed to get into a shooting stance and flag the entire parking lot , yes it was full keep in mind . I **** you not billy decides to do a 180 twirl to aim across the other side of the parking lot while keeping his eyes on the sights I guess to see if he likes it . I’m livid at this point because I understand getting the gun out and holding it maybe pulling the slide back do a quick function check but doing a whole John Wick move to see if your eyes can adjust no no I’ll rather sell it to someone else .What’s your worst experience lol?No this is not a public callout nor feedback was given so F off .

I wouldn’t say bad experience. The only odd one that stood out was the guy kept asking if I plan on killing anyone with it. He literally asked like 6x. Then when we left he said ok thank you, I pray I don’t see you on CNN.

No clue what vibe I was giving off. I was dressed nice, I’m tall, slim, in shape, no tattoos, short hair. I drive a nice, well kept truck. I thought I looked and acted the part of someone who has their life at least 50% together. lol.

I still left him good feedback. 🤣

I have a dead heat tie Billy number one in a grocery store parking lot set the gun box on the ground and picked up the gun and started doing tactical stances and racking the slide very similar to the OP, Billy number two we set a time to meet up a very well known sporting goods store in Acworth and I get there early I see his vehicle and shoot him a text and wait he shoots me a text back 2 minutes before the set time to meet and says I am inside getting a couple of things I will be out soon ok no problem, 30 minutes go by and I shoot him a text again are you about done? It friggin hot in the parking lot, billy two responded I'm headed to the checkout now, it took 10 minutes for him to get out after that, so he was on time to the location and still 40 minutes late, I still made the purchase even after sitting in the parking lot a hour because I was early no shade full sun 90+° outside in a jeep Wrangler with the top off, no feedback given on that one.

So those of you with a couple notches on your belt have had all types of different deals, What was your single worst experience you recall. Without calling out specify username just use the term billy . I’ll start I was Meeting up with billy to sell him a Ruger 9mm at my local grocery store. Bill decides to take the weapon out and load an empty mag in it and proceed to get into a shooting stance and flag the entire parking lot , yes it was full keep in mind . I **** you not billy decides to do a 180 twirl to aim across the other side of the parking lot while keeping his eyes on the sights I guess to see if he likes it . I’m livid at this point because I understand getting the gun out and holding it maybe pulling the slide back do a quick function check but doing a whole John Wick move to see if your eyes can adjust no no I’ll rather sell it to someone else .What’s your worst experience lol?No this is not a public callout nor feedback was given so F off .
LMFAO!!

Back
Top Bottom