Worst ODT EXPERIENCE

Dealing with a (former?) member, and for the sake of not outing him, let's call him Douchenozzle. Did the first deal with Douchenozzle and that went OK. He seemed flighty and skiddish, but we powered through the deal and no feelings were hurt or laws broken.

Fast forward, and Douchenozzle, an avid S&W collector such as myself, had a fine hard to find piece at a great price. I immediately contact him, committing to buy, and attempt to make arrangements to meet, with communications starting either on a Friday or Saturday. I did not see any issue as we traded successfully in the past.

Douchenozzle kept delaying the meet citing one stupid reason over the other, but all the while still committing to meet and finalize the sale. By Wednesday of the following week, I decided for giggles to see if there were any of this particular gun model on GB. Low and behold there was one, but looked very familiar- it was Douchenozzle's gun that I committed to.

Douchenozzle was stringing me along to see if the bidding price on GB went higher than HIS ODT price ( I did not counter or make any offer - my price was Douchenozzle's asking price).

Since that time, Douchenozzle had screwed over at least one other member that I know of and had at least two other accounts here to circumvent his negative feedback. Not sure if he is still around.
sure he is, they always come back

Back
Top Bottom