• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Zero Turn Questions and any Gravely hook-ups for members?

I have the 52HD with a Kawasaki engine. It's my second Gravely and an upgrade from a smaller Gravely. I think this one is going in it's third year, and when I bought it, every dealer I spoke with (including other brands) was steering me towards the Kawasaki engine. I've had 0 issues with either Gravely I've owned.

Had a gravelly 44 commercial unit and It was great. However the exmarks are where it is at. Exmarks are serviced just about anywhere and they cut very well. 48 or a 52 can't go wrong. If you don't have to sit my friend runs a 52 turf tracer walkbehind with a sulky. No issues on hills or soft ground. Cheaper too. What ever you get buy once cry once commercial or nothing. You are better buying a used commercial than New
Non commercial.

Found a place 45 minutes from the house that had the Gravely XL 52 with the Kawasaki engine in stock. Star Tractor up in Cornelia area.

Bought it.

They deliver in the morning since I didn't have time to grab truck and trailer before I headed up. So far best service and they matched the lowest price I was able to find anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom