• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

—Star Wars: The Last Jedi— discussion *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

She’s the sister, right? Wasn’t that established in the fan fiction book that was adapted for this trilogy?

So I was browsing the sci fi section of a Barnes and Noble 14 years ago and I came across the Star Wars fan fiction material. I literally only read the back cover summaries of three books and the first two turned out to be minor plot line spoilers of the first two Disney movies.

I then found the next copy of the Enders Game series I was looking for and went about my day.

In one of the SW FF summaries it reveals that there are two twin children of Han and Leia - one male and one female - that are the main characters among other revelations (like Han’s death).

I am firmly of the opinion that the first six movies - despite Lucas’s inability to construct a good dialogue or cast decent actors - are of the original story whereas the last two are the work of Disney-fication of trash fan fiction.

My post - while nobody might care - was an attempt to “skip to the chase” and save me the time and money of taking the family to the theatre for the last piece of garbage which is scheduled for December.

So I was browsing the sci fi section of a Barnes and Noble 14 years ago and I came across the Star Wars fan fiction material. I literally only read the back cover summaries of three books and the first two turned out to be minor plot line spoilers of the first two Disney movies.

I then found the next copy of the Enders Game series I was looking for and went about my day.

In one of the SW FF summaries it reveals that there are two twin children of Han and Leia - one male and one female - that are the main characters among other revelations (like Han’s death).

I am firmly of the opinion that the first six movies - despite Lucas’s inability to construct a good dialogue or cast decent actors - are of the original story whereas the last two are the work of Disney-fication of trash fan fiction.

My post - while nobody might care - was an attempt to “skip to the chase” and save me the time and money of taking the family to the theatre for the last piece of garbage which is scheduled for December.

Pretty sure those books were written in the early 90's by Tim Zahn. They were actually pretty good reads. I forgot about the "jedi twins". You are probably right though about who she is. I saw the preview last night before Avengers. Really could give two ****s less.

Back
Top Bottom