• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

—Star Wars: The Last Jedi— discussion *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

maxresdefault.jpg

Well Aunt Beru did tell us that he had too much of his father in him...
Hopefully Beru was just talking about him not wanting to be a farmer.

I don’t want to see Luke fall to the dark side. It already looks like Princess Leia is going to die in this one. That’s about all the heartbreak I can stand in one movie!
:(

I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan! I ordered a new shirt last night.

View attachment 1389637
The force is NOT strong with that shirt.
:pound:

I’ve never really understood the whole “Star Wars vs Star Trek” thing.

I do like Star Wars better, but have also liked Star Trek ever since I was a kid.

I remember when “The Next Generation” came out. I thought it was the coolest show on TV!

Hopefully Beru was just talking about him not wanting to be a farmer.

I don’t want to see Luke fall to the dark side. It already looks like Princess Leia is going to die in this one. That’s about all the heartbreak I can stand in one movie!
:(

In the extended universe books Luke has flirted with the dark side a lot. None of that is official canon anymore, but the precedent is there.

In the extended universe books Luke has flirted with the dark side a lot. None of that is official canon anymore, but the precedent is there.
I haven’t read all the EU stuff, but I’ve read a good bit of it over the years. It’s a shame that Disney pretty much threw it all out the window. It would’ve been great to see some EU characters in these movies that are coming out now.

Judging from the last two movies Disney is in love with the idea of female lead roles so they could give Mara Jade her own movie.

My favorite EU books were the “Tales” series because they all took place during the same time as the original trilogy. “Tales of the Bounty Hunters” was probably my favorite book in the series. The IG-88 backstory was just so cool!

I haven’t read all the EU stuff, but I’ve read a good bit of it over the years. It’s a shame that Disney pretty much threw it all out the window. It would’ve been great to see some EU characters in these movies that are coming out now.

Judging from the last two movies Disney is in love with the idea of female lead roles so they could give Mara Jade her own movie.

My favorite EU books were the “Tales” series because they all took place during the same time as the original trilogy. “Tales of the Bounty Hunters” was probably my favorite book in the series. The IG-88 backstory was just so cool!

My favorite EU books was the Han Solo trilogy that went from Han’s childhood up through when we meet him at the Mos Eisley Cantina.

The series about Admiral Thrawn was pretty good too.

Back
Top Bottom