• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

‘Betrayed': Vegans revolt against owners of famous L.A. vegan restaurants after meat eating outed

hahah who gives a **** about a bunch of alfalfa munching obnoxious left wingers with low iron counts?

Well, since that description sort of describes Hitler, I give a ****. I'm extremely leery of any person who a.) doesn't eat meat and b.) tells me I shouldn't eat meat.

They used to burn deniers/heretics at the stake. But vegans are against burnt meat so that will fix them!!!:cool:
You'd think that would present them with a conundrum, would you not? Unfortunately 20th Century history clearly demonstrates "Progressives" have no problem with burning millions if it suits their (or by extension "Society's") purposes.

Actually, 74% of the "red meat" consumed world wide is "goat". Ever notice how predators in nature generally have their eyes in front of their heads, and prey-animals generally have their eyes on the side.

Actually, 74% of the "red meat" consumed world wide is "goat". Ever notice how predators in nature generally have their eyes in front of their heads, and prey-animals generally have their eyes on the side.

The reason you should never eat goat, is that the goat appreciaters have got there first!!!:evil:

Back
Top Bottom