• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

‘Tiger Whisperer’ mauled to death by tiger

http://nypost.com/2016/04/15/tiger-whisperer-mauled-to-death-by-tiger/

Darwin....

zoo_tiger_attack.jpg

These are Predatory Animal's, they are built to kill and eat, I saw some Tigers up close in the San Francisco Zoo, they were Benegal Tigers, big as Hell, I told my brother that there enclosure sure looked small and easy to get out of, and that is what happened 2-3 months later when 3 guys were taunting the Tigers and one jumped out and attacked them, it was another reason for me to HATE the Left Coast!!! My brother put the Blame on the 3guys, hell what about the Staff who put those BEAST in that easy to jump out of enclosure!!

Well, IMO these animals shouldn't be caged in the first place! They should be left in the wild to reproduce naturally........that way we could all afford to go hunt them! :becky:

I read an article about this incident earlier today, and it said "we are investigating why the tiger attacked".

Because it's a wild ****ing animal!!!!! Investigation complete, you're welcome everyone.

I read an article about this incident earlier today, and it said "we are investigating why the tiger attacked".

Because it's a wild ****ing animal!!!!! Investigation complete, you're welcome everyone.

I know right? It's funny how people get surprised when an apex predator, acts like an apex predator.

Back
Top Bottom