• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

“Karen” goes mask cray-cray on old man trying to eat on flight -

I saw the video on Infowars a few days ago. You always here that old line about " No reason to ever hit a woman...." Well when a woman comes at you like a man I say you deal with her like a man. There is NO way in hell I would have put up with even half of what that poor bastard did.
I’m all for equal rights for women.. that means all across the board.. touch me like an aggressive man and I’ll touch back

She's got problems way beyond that of petty FB, TW, IG or Tiktok now. She was arrested and charged under federal statute (as I read) and among her charges are "injuring flight crew" in addition to any separate charges that may be filed for abuse of the elderly (80 year old man.)

I guess the judge was sympathetic to the criminal—I hope the judge rides with her, it is a long flight to go without eating . That’s the way it is…..I suppose.

I do not think she will be on the same airline going home.

Wow, she needs meds. I've been slapped, scratched and punched by a women. I've never hit back once. I've used blocks and locks to stop from taking the abuse. The only way I'd hit a woman is if she struck me in the jewels or had a weapon. Then I'd drop her like a sack of bricks, but it's also a natural reaction imo.

Back
Top Bottom