• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

“Masters of the Air” gets premier date. Movie history of the 8TH USAAF including on the “Bloody 100th” based at Thorpe Abbotts.

One of my Brothers flew Huey's in Nam and then was a instructor on 747's. He passed away due to a parasite that laid dormant for 48 years after he was back for Nam..They said he contracted it from South east Asian water's. He was put to rest in a crypt in the Georgia national cemetery. Crypt # is B-17

I don’t have Apple TV + so I guess I’ll have to wait until it comes out on another service. ☹️☹️☹️

I'm gonna say it was a heaping helping of meh.

Can't say I'm a fan. It was ok. And kudos to the team for making a WWII aviation series.

I'm still going to watch the next one, but the first two left a lot to be desired.

Can't say I'm a fan. It was ok. And kudos to the team for making a WWII aviation series.

I'm still going to watch the next one, but the first two left a lot to be desired.

Were there at least cool scenes with real b17s?

That is so disappointing to hear. I’ve been waiting with anticipation, and I never get excited over a movie but the book was so well written I just knew this would be great one.

Lots of CGI but how else are you going to produce something like this?

I liked the startup sequence with the checklist and all the switches being flipped. Maybe I need a better sound system but I would have wanted more of the engines' roar. Love those old radials.

I'm hoping it will get better. I haven't connected with the main characters but hey, it took me 3 episodes of Breaking Bad before I was hooked.

Back
Top Bottom