• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

“Motor Pool SGT says to get this truck running today….”

GAK9

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
36   0
Reaction score
IMG_6296.jpeg

SOP. Seabees.
You got it.

We were told to "beg, borrow, cheat and steal" to make a project happen.

As a matter of fact I believe in the movie "Green Berets" with John Wayne there is a scene where Seabees are stealing material.

I had two people in my life that used to say that…. One was my dad . The other was a science teacher from high school.
Anytime we needed paper or a pencil or anything for his class that is what he used to say to us. It was always to …..” Leave my class and don’t come back until you have what you need ! I don’t care what you have to do, BEG, BORROW OR STEAL….. get what you need ! LOL
Then my dad used to tell us that they always had to beg borrow or steal parts in the military to keep the jeeps running ! Lol.

I had two people in my life that used to say that…. One was my dad . The other was a science teacher from high school.
Anytime we needed paper or a pencil or anything for his class that is what he used to say to us. It was always to …..” Leave my class and don’t come back until you have what you need ! I don’t care what you have to do, BEG, BORROW OR STEAL….. get what you need ! LOL
Then my dad used to tell us that they always had to beg borrow or steal parts in the military to keep the jeeps running ! Lol.
Creative acquisition....................

Yup. We were told "don't care where you go, how you get it, just don't get caught".

Back
Top Bottom