• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

…meanwhile in New Mexico

New Mexico governor issues order to suspend open and concealed carry of guns in Albuquerque, expects legal challenge.​

Remember folks it's not about stopping gun crimes -- its all about disarming the law abiding population. I live by the mantra if you look at what someone does and ask yourself "How can they be so stupid". It's not stupidity its something more sinister....

JMHO

The Bible thumpers followed the government demands during the plandemic. And I'd imagine the gun owners will follow right along also. We have it to good to jeopardize the freedom we have. So no one wants to fight back to save their God given rights as Americans.
Once gun owners wake up it'll be to late. The liberals have worked the system so now the dope heads, transvestites, queers, lesbians, pedophiles and all the other weirdos have rights.
You left out shoplifters!

The Bible thumpers followed the government demands during the plandemic. And I'd imagine the gun owners will follow right along also. We have it to good to jeopardize the freedom we have. So no one wants to fight back to save their God given rights as Americans.
Once gun owners wake up it'll be to late. The liberals have worked the system so now the dope heads, transvestites, queers, lesbians, pedophiles and all the other weirdos have rights.
Not all of us. The only time I put a mask of was to take my youngest to her fee day at the local high school, ant then I wore a paint respirator.. still had church when the preacher wasn't sick..

Hmm what if they just declared murder, attempted murder and gangbanging public health crises. Perchance in the name of public health we could quarantine said individuals behind bars for the rest of their ****ing life.

Not all of us. Our church never stopped meeting. 100-200 people. You could wear a mask or not. We had a drive up service for those who wanted followed by a regular service. Thought our pastor might go to jail for a little bit there.

New Mexico governor issues order to suspend open and concealed carry of guns in Albuquerque, expects legal challenge.​

Had someone tell me that awhile back that in Tombstone you had to give your guns up
while in town so I asked him how did that work out ?

Back
Top Bottom