• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1,000yd Basic Precision Rifle Course, Sept 30-Oct 1, Pelham TN

I got a really nice and extremely accurate Bergara 300 WM I'd bring that will shoot one hole @ 100 with cheap Norma SP ammunition I haven't tried match ammo yet. When I say I'm gun poor I purchased 3 new firearms this month and blew my rainy day play money fund. I just have this funny feeling we might all need them (firearms) soon.

So, it is not that I don't have the firearms it is I just spent way too much money already this month.

I will check with you again before the scheduled event and save a little cash instead of blowing it all between now and then.

Sounds good!

Next one will probably be in early spring 2024.

Sounds good!

Next one will probably be in early spring 2024.
My reading comprehension is on par with a first grader who just hopped the border and is blind in both eyes and has no fingers.

This is two and a half months away. I will have everything needed by then money and ammo wise. I will check with you and see if you still have a spot open a little closer to D-Day.

My reading comprehension is on par with a first grader who just hopped the border and is blind in both eyes and has no fingers.

This is two and a half months away. I will have everything needed by then money and ammo wise. I will check with you and see if you still have a spot open a little closer to D-Day.

Sounds good.

I'm not ready for it right now. Thanks for looking out though.

Worst part is it is only 58 miles from my house and it would be the perfect opportunity to acquire these skills.

My LRR doesn't have the scope I want on it and I would want to use my own equipment. And I would need to find and purchase 200+ rounds of match 300 win mag ammo. So 2000-3000 for the scope I want, 300 win mag ammo at 3 per round ish X 200 plus the cost of course.

This is something I need to prepare for way ahead of time and not just do on a whim.

Back
Top Bottom