• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

+1 for Georgia Gun Store in Gainesville

Merc

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
62   0
Reaction score
Recently picked up something there and the price was what you'd find on gun broker. Mike was super helpful and not pushy at all. He'll also not sell you something just to make a buck. I was surprised how far he has gone to get me in the right holster and discussing/showing different guns to be sure I had the right fit.

Rare to find such a palce these days!

GGS is located at

130 John Morrow Jr. Parkway
Gainesville, GA

http://www.georgiagunstore.com/

It is across the street in teh North Corner of the shopping center across from Brewsters

Also, it is actually just in the shadow of the new Outdoor Depot.

I checked prices online, and at the following places...he was less from the get-go. Which is very important but most of all the customer service made me confident that if the slightest thing comes up he'll go to bat for you.

All good places I've done business with but Mike at GGS was the best service and price. They are super folks too.

- 400 Pawn
- Bullseye
- Clyde's Armory
- Outdoor Depot
- Fox Hole
- Satterfields

PS.....I do like the service at the Trigger Shop in Braselton but they didn't have what I was looking for this time.

You're right about Mike. I've bought two holsters from him and think he's a GREAT guy. You might also wanna try "Shooter's World" in Braselton. Highway 124 between 211 and 53.

Back
Top Bottom