• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1 kitten needs a home. FREE BEER included

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a momma cat show up at our doorstep a while back pregnant. I told my wife and kids, DO NOT FEED THAT CAT! Well, as you can see, they fed the cat. So now we have a new female cat and 4 kittens. 2 of them are spoken for, but the grey one and the calico need a loving home. They are eating solid food and my wife has them litter box trained. Each cat comes with a six pack of your choice. FREE BEER!

fast306stang fast306stang , the calico looks like the one in your avatar. I think it needs a new friend.

They are very friendly and playful. They all are good lap cats.
View attachment 3251536 View attachment 3251537 View attachment 3251538
Had the same thing on my back deck....FERAL momma showed up with three kittens. ALL of them never mewed or uttered a peep. No doubt they learned early not to alert predators. Momma tried everything she could to get in the house. LEFT them where they were and shooed them away. They cannot be trained to be pets when they've all learned to be feral at such a young age....

Had the same thing on my back deck....FERAL momma showed up with three kittens. ALL of them never mewed or uttered a peep. No doubt they learned early not to alert predators. Momma tried everything she could to get in the house. LEFT them where they were and shooed them away. They cannot be trained to be pets when they've all learned to be feral at such a young age....
Our cat came to us at about 4 weeks old, he was a mean little guy. He's a good cat but he likes to cover his food bowl with a towel and he likes being under the covers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom