• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1 OF US IS IN NEED

Do you feel the seizures coming before they happen ? My daughter gets this aura of impending doom and then gets amnesia, goes blank and the fireworks begin. Scares us so bad my wife can barely take it. The fear of her falling and hitting her head is a constant concern

I
If

If I still lived there I would do his car work for him. Best I can do from up here is send some cash at the first of the month. I will send what I can. 41mag has been cool with me.
I know how it is with doctors/ Medical bills. I don't have it as bad a 41mag but I have arthritis over my whole body. I have to take meds just to move. Medical bills mount up quick and youn feel trapped. Most of my extra money goes to Medical bills and medications. Our health system up here in Virginia actually feels like they know how much you make and 20 and 30 dollar you to death. One place I go to when I go in, I go to see a doctor in network. Every time I go they divert a different doctor that is not in network just to get a copay.

I cant even I imagine 41mags bills and medical expenses. God bless him. I think we all should donate a optic or other accessories or inexpensive guns to auction off and raise funds for him.

We both suffer from insomnia and we shoot the bull at 3am a lot. He is a great member and we need to do what ever we can to help see him through this tuff time the best we can.

Do you feel the seizures coming before they happen ? My daughter gets this aura of impending doom and then gets amnesia, goes blank and the fireworks begin. Scares us so bad my wife can barely take it. The fear of her falling and hitting her head is a constant concern
Nope. Nothing. Usually I wake up in the hospital tied down , missing about 2-4 days and pissed off.
The last 3 times it took me 2 weeks to recoup. Sore, tired, twitching toes/fingers, just a constant crappy feeling. Gradually it gets better.
This time i hit my head because it was sore, chewed my lip and tongue slightly. First time there. I am usually so bruised and beat up from flopping around sometimes too. Like if i was on the floor for a few hours or something.. i assume i hurt so bad the weeks after is from that. And my wife says i knock stuff over, etc.,

I

I know how it is with doctors/ Medical bills. I don't have it as bad a 41mag but I have arthritis over my whole body. I have to take meds just to move. Medical bills mount up quick and youn feel trapped. Most of my extra money goes to Medical bills and medications. Our health system up here in Virginia actually feels like they know how much you make and 20 and 30 dollar you to death. One place I go to when I go in, I go to see a doctor in network. Every time I go they divert a different doctor that is not in network just to get a copay.

I cant even I imagine 41mags bills and medical expenses. God bless him. I think we all should donate a optic or other accessories or inexpensive guns to auction off and raise funds for him.

We both suffer from insomnia and we shoot the bull at 3am a lot. He is a great member and we need to do what ever we can to help see him through this tuff time the best we can.
Thanks Greg,
We have always chatting at all dang hours cause we cant sleep good. That has been some of the question too. The sleep issues. So hopefully we can get that examined.
The doctors you are exactly right about. The copays, insurance decides what it will and wont pay.

Sent a little jingle your way my friend, but more importantly, praying for your healing. God bless you and keep you.
Thank you brother ! Everything helps. Believe it or not, the outpouring of support is awesome and just started tonight i have been slammed - Lol. But that shows how big of a heart this place has !
Thanks so much for the prayers and support !

I remember that case where the couple with the baby was having seizures and they were trying to legally get the c b d oil legal for the child to use. Have you tried that stuff yet. It seemed to work for the little child. At this point it couldn't hurt to try it. Maybe spice it up a little with the delta 8 and some other delta compounds and get a little buzz. Indo seems like it would be more favorable since it has relaxing qualities. It would be medicine so I don't see a problem with sampling the chiba chiba. Sample the cheese bra!

I remember that case where the couple with the baby was having seizures and they were trying to legally get the c b d oil legal for the child to use. Have you tried that stuff yet. It seemed to work for the little child. At this point it couldn't hurt to try it. Maybe spice it up a little with the delta 8 and some other delta compounds and get a little buzz. Indo seems like it would be more favorable since it has relaxing qualities. It would be medicine so I don't see a problem with sampling the chiba chiba. Sample the cheese bra!
Yes, exploring more now. But sniper22 sniper22 was sending me a few for sleep. We were looking into some.
Talk about expensive ! And there is so many different ones. I know the one i like. LOLz

41mag 41mag chime in here buddy. This site is super awesome.

Myself, I was stunned at the outpouring of goodwill and PMs when I had to go in for surgery in 2019.

Agreed! Lots of generous folks chipped in for my family in 2015 when my daughter needed a kidney transplant and i was the donor. Food, money, gun and knife raffles and even mowed my yard a time or two.

Forever grateful

Back
Top Bottom