• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1 OF US IS IN NEED

BDR1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
184   0
Reaction score
I wasn’t asked to do this but I felt I should.. I’m in no way an organizer of anything, but maybe someone else who is will step up and use their knowledge and skills to set up something to get some help to a GREAT MEMBER OF THE ODT.. I don’t think it would be right for me to put his name out in a public forum.. maybe if he sees this he will speak up.. as we MEN AND WOMEN know we all fall on hard times and need a helping hand.. but we are too proud to ask.. I don’t know what else to say other than LETS HELP A FELLOW MEMBER OUT

Ok I was told I could say the name.. 41mag 41mag has been having seizures and his bills are getting crazy high.. bills have been wiping his money out.. cars are in need of some repair as I understand.. he can’t do the work hisself.. any type of help would be greatly appreciated I assume( positive)

What type of auto repairs are needed?
At the present, we have rolling cars. I am a mechanic by trade. I have a fully stocked garage minus a lift, less than a mile up the road.
I have an 88-chev truck 350 needs tune, w fuel filter and brakes. I can supply parts tool and supervision If needed.
I have a 2003 Honda CR-v 2.4 that needs head job but i suggest at least long block. I am looking into that( parts).
Those are my immediate issues. I have driving vehicles as of now but i am actually not supposed to drive for 6-8 mos too. Lol.
I require simple stuff i cannot do because of physical limitations now….

41mag 41mag chime in here buddy. This site is super awesome.

Myself, I was stunned at the outpouring of goodwill and PMs when I had to go in for surgery in 2019.
Thank you. I have had so much BS medically the past couple years. But this seizure thing is driving things whacked. They cant figure it out.… over 1.5 yrs.
Just slow going .

Back
Top Bottom