• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1 OF US IS IN NEED

41mag 41mag as from what I’ve seen thc is great for seizures.. I’ve seen videos of a kid in a full blown seizure, they put I believe 1 drop under tongue and killed it dead in its tracks(seizure).. gummy’s may cost too much.. you can get the cabbage for a whole lost less.. just my opinion here but I think you should be trying that :becky: :hat:

41mag 41mag as from what I’ve seen thc is great for seizures.. I’ve seen videos of a kid in a full blown seizure, they put I believe 1 drop under tongue and killed it dead in its tracks(seizure).. gummy’s may cost too much.. you can get the cabbage for a whole lost less.. just my opinion here but I think you should be trying that :becky: :hat:
Absolutely . It is not being ruled out for ‘treatment’.
Thanks for the suggestions- keep em coming !!

Yeah but you can get gummies legally OTC and can’t do that with leaves yet

BDR1 BDR1 I can help you set up a gofundme account for 41mag 41mag and his family. Obviously you don’t know me other than a few likes and comments but I will gladly sit down with you and him or whoever, and help you set up one where the funds go to 41mag 41mag directly. I’m a little late to the thread and not sure if something has been created already or not. But I love ODT and all of the men I’ve met on here who have looked out for me one way or another. So anything I can do to help please just reach out.

41mag 41mag not sure if I have anything left worth auctioning but I can at least pray for you and your family. The ODT is full of great people, y’all saved me from losing my house a few years ago and I’m FOREVER GRATEFUL! I’ma look around to see if I got anything to auction off anyway. I don’t know much about seizures except they’re bad, but do know what it’s like to have a loved one diagnosed with something bad. My wife has MS and heart issues, my oldest son (41) almost died in ‘06 before being diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, I’m just a broken down old redneck who refuses to give up. My Dad’s favorite nickname for me was “hardhead.” lol!
Thank you Tazz - everything helps :)

BDR1 BDR1 I can help you set up a gofundme account for 41mag 41mag and his family. Obviously you don’t know me other than a few likes and comments but I will gladly sit down with you and him or whoever, and help you set up one where the funds go to 41mag 41mag directly. I’m a little late to the thread and not sure if something has been created already or not. But I love ODT and all of the men I’ve met on here who have looked out for me one way or another. So anything I can do to help please just reach out.
People are sending via PayPal or just directly mailing a personal check for donations.
PayPal is :
Sixgun41@gmail.com - it will come up with Susan Brown name

Thank you for anything and everything ! No matter how big or how simple - it is all awesome !

Hey Tazz Tazz -
My dad used to say “ A hard head makes for a soft ass” !! LMFAO
:lol:
:pound:

Yeah but you can get gummies legally OTC and can’t do that with leaves yet
Sometimes you just gotta be an outlaw.. I don’t use the cabbage myself.. but I’d try it if I need the help it can provide.. I’ve always been of the mindset what people don’t know won’t hurt em..

Sometimes you just gotta be an outlaw.. I don’t use the cabbage myself.. but I’d try it if I need the help it can provide.. I’ve always been of the mindset what people don’t know won’t hurt em..
Sure. Stocks on pistols, moonshine, off road diesel in trucks, all for F the gov. But sometimes it’s quicker/easier to go the currently legal route

Back
Top Bottom