• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1 W E E K U N T I L B L A D E 2 0 1 6 ! !

The garage across the street wasn't too bad on Saturdays past. The worst part is I had my wife with me - "what do you mean we are going to walk through the whole thing again???"

Lap 1 = Head to specific tables to try to score the rare stuff.
Lap 2 = look at everything else and price checks.
Lap 3 = buy everything else I listed from lap 2.
Lap 4 = better make sure I didn't miss anything.
Lap 5 = hey what's all that commotion at the Busse booth??

The garage across the street wasn't too bad on Saturdays past. The worst part is I had my wife with me - "what do you mean we are going to walk through the whole thing again???"

Lap 1 = Head to specific tables to try to score the rare stuff.
Lap 2 = look at everything else and price checks.
Lap 3 = buy everything else I listed from lap 2.
Lap 4 = better make sure I didn't miss anything.
Lap 5 = hey what's all that commotion at the Busse booth??

You have made more laps in one day then I have made in the last 5 years, LOL

Can some one explain the busse. What's the deal with it.

Only parking I find is in the complete next to it. Some offic3 buildings.

You can't just walk up and buy one. They throw out vouchers to the crowd and if you catch one you are allowed to buy the model of knife listed. Also the ravenous Busse crowd is a little weird and they call themselves sharks and dogs and hawgs or something, I don't remember the specific.

I will be there all 3 days.

Hoping to score some thing from either Scott Hansen, Brad Blount, Chad Nells, Sam Johnston or Robert Carter.

My wallet is already hurting haha

I know what you mean. Mine hurts just thinking about it. But we all bite the bullet at one time or another.

Reactions: VME
You can't just walk up and buy one. They throw out vouchers to the crowd and if you catch one you are allowed to buy the model of knife listed. Also the ravenous Busse crowd is a little weird and they call themselves sharks and dogs and hawgs or something, I don't remember the specific.
thanks for the info.
i been wondering what's with all the screaming going on.
So the prices are cheaper then online?

My son and I were wondering as well. We stood nearby last year trying to make heads or tails of it, but it look like a fanboy orgy, so we went back to look for Hubertus leverlock autos. I have yet to buy one.

Back
Top Bottom