• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

10/21

I'm working and here is a weather update. Temps have dropped quite a lot tonight and the winds are picking up (feels 15 mph+ here). Be careful if you are using a climber and wear your harness. Don't need to be reading about anyone on here taking a bad fall and getting hurt or worse. Stay safe and good luck.

Headed out shortly. High hope's. Its chilled off a good bit. There was wind last night. Wind has died and is going the right direction for my stand location this morning. Just hope they havent been frolicking and eating for the past 4 hours or so and were waiting on me to be there.

Good luck everyone! I’m going to take crossbow and rifle with me today. Back to same stand as yesterday morning. Hoping to stick one of the 8 doe I saw there yesterday but will have the gun just in case I see a big boy lurking off in the distance. Excited to see what the change in temp does to movements. Y’all be safe and have fun.

Holy moly what a great morning so far...my daughter must be my good luck charm..

A nice 8pt came cruising through but didn't stop...no shot

Then right behind him came another...maybe a 6 or 7....took a shot...pretty sure I nailed his ass....haven't looked yet.

Then a doe and fawn came out...and a BIG MOFO came stomping out like he didn't care who heard him...grunting and chasing her around...then he chased her out of eye sight.

Holy moly what a great morning so far...my daughter must be my good luck charm..

A nice 8pt came cruising through but didn't stop...no shot

Then right behind him came another...maybe a 6 or 7....took a shot...pretty sure I nailed his ass....haven't looked yet.

Then a doe and fawn came out...and a BIG MOFO came stomping out like he didn't care who heard him...grunting and chasing her around...then he chased her out of eye sight.

I need some of that luck. This last week has been a grind. Congrats bud. We need pics.

Back
Top Bottom