• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10% off HID projectors headlights that aren’t already on sale

I can't understand why people put those headlights in with a blue ring or green ring on the leading edge of the bulb and run them during the day time..Must be a fad like the neons under the cars, they used to run at night..

I hate the dudes that have them on their cars and trucks.
Most of it is just them not aligning them or having a professional align them.
Or just catch them at the wrong angle, but that’s any light. Could also be people running a higher power bulb ( like xenon over halogen) in a housing its not designed for.
I can't understand why people put those headlights in with a blue ring or green ring on the leading edge of the bulb and run them during the day time..Must be a fad like the neons under the cars, they used to run at night..
yeah, I only use for mine when at car shows or other events of the sort. This model even flashes to the beat of music.

We abandoned that design some years ago and adapted some much fancier technology. Checkout the Super7 by Morimoto if you want to upgrade the Wrangler with the best performing, and unique looking setup; https://www.theretrofitsource.com/a...moto-super7-jeep-wrangler-led-headlights.html

I looked at those but the ones I looked at didn’t have reviews and other Jeepers have been running these for a while now with no problems so I just went with these and due to they have more halo options
The headlights themselves may be just as good but for shows and stuff I needed something to stand out and I didn’t see any halo options etc with them unless I just completely over looked something.
It was mainly a personal preference for what I was looking for.

6D69C59B-6AF0-4CD3-B18C-22DCE10639EE.png

Back
Top Bottom