• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1000rds 9mm Winchester White Box - $235 delivered - Bereli

Yeah they are good to go, ordered several times and received within a few days. Agree on the tax thing, same reason I won’t order these either, they got me used to no taxes and now I don’t want to pay it lol. Not sure why they started charging it
Palmetto State was the same way. once an internet store front sells enough in a state they have to pay taxes. it sucks, but i've been on that deal of the day email for over a year now, and i got in on a **** load of stuff without tax knowing that it would be coming sooner than later. their surefire lights are an awesome deal too.

Palmetto State was the same way. once an internet store front sells enough in a state they have to pay taxes. it sucks, but i've been on that deal of the day email for over a year now, and i got in on a **** load of stuff without tax knowing that it would be coming sooner than later. their surefire lights are an awesome deal too.
Charging tax actually is, or has been in the past, decided on whether you have an actual business location in the state where is shipped to. If a company has a brick and mortar location in the state, they must charge sales tax. Palmetto State opened a location in Augusta (I think that is where it is) so they had to start charging sales tax on shipments to GA.

There has been a change in Federal laws also to now make online stores charge tax. But, some companies have chose not to. That is why Gunbroker has started with the taxes.

I would be careful with the Winchester 9mm ammo. I heard a few rumors from people having bad primer issues and then I witnessed it for myself at the range. A couple of guys next to me were shooting the 50rnd boxes and had 3 bad primers in one box and then another 2 with another box. They shot them out of a S&W and a Glock.

I would be careful with the Winchester 9mm ammo. I heard a few rumors from people having bad primer issues and then I witnessed it for myself at the range. A couple of guys next to me were shooting the 50rnd boxes and had 3 bad primers in one box and then another 2 with another box. They shot them out of a S&W and a Glock.
a friend stated he had FTF issues w/this ammo too.

Charging tax actually is, or has been in the past, decided on whether you have an actual business location in the state where is shipped to. If a company has a brick and mortar location in the state, they must charge sales tax. Palmetto State opened a location in Augusta (I think that is where it is) so they had to start charging sales tax on shipments to GA.

There has been a change in Federal laws also to now make online stores charge tax. But, some companies have chose not to. That is why Gunbroker has started with the taxes.
yeah. one or the other. their location is in Savannah, Ga. It's been a solid year or maybe even two looking back with no tax. Hell, even with tax they still blow people out of the water. their prices on Daniel Defense stuff is amazing too. BERELIREVIEW5 was good in the past for 5% off even on deals like this ammo. they have changed that as well. That code should however work on other items on the site.

Back
Top Bottom