• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shipped!  100th post giveaway, Updated with Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

editedpoo

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
54   0
Reaction score
I am slowly approaching 100 posts, 20 deals, and the one year mark on this site, so to give back I would like to hold a giveaway.

The rules:
1) Post only once.
2) Giveaway ends on Monday the 25th at 23:59, at which time I will use random.org to select the winner.
3) Site supporters only. (It's only $15, definitely worth it if you make even one deal)
4) Shipping is on me.
I'll send a pm to the winner to get a shipping address. I hope the winner will continue to pay it forward and hold a giveaway of his/her own.

And the winner is
[Broken External Image]:
Congratulations #33 GTN!

Here's what we have, a nice Bulldog holster with extra mag slot, holds a full size handgun with or without a light or laser attached. Has a clip to wear IWB, in pocket, or where ever you would like to carry. Also has belt loops on both sides to be worn on waist. Also have a no name tacticool light, bright led light for mounting under barrel of handguns. I believe its a weaver attachment, I know it will fit a Taurus and a Glock. Last but not least I have a Hogue slip on grip cover, also will fit a full frame handgun. All of this gear came with a used Glock 22 I purchased.

[Broken External Image]:
***Please note the Taurus in the following images is used only as a model and is NOT part of the giveaway***
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom