• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

10mm opinions and reviews...

John Moses Browning

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
10   0
Reaction score
So, there are a couple new compact 10's from Springfield and Smith. Of course, you also have the Glock 29. I am considering all for adoption but would like to know what everyone thinks. Which one do you like if any? Do you have another model in 10 you like better?

I'll hang up and listen.

I have the gen 2 g 20. It fits my hand well and as plus holds 15 rounds +1 in pipe! Only gen 2 gun I own, it was a shooting buddys who passed with cancer 7 years ago and I bought it from his daughters.

I love 10mm and use it for bear defense in Alaska.

1. 1911 (Colt Delta/Springfield Ronin) is nice to have but is heavy and recoil is heavy (more than the Glock 20)
2. Glock 20 Gen 4 , great gun for when out in the bush. Reliable and easy maintence, finish is a little weak.
3. Glock 29 Gen 4, great gun for in town bears and 2 legs.
4. Springfield XDM 10mm - It was cool but I didn't like the ergo's to each their own.
5. Smith M&P 2.0 - Nice ergo's small package. I haven't shot mine but I'm invested. The grip is really aggressive but is easily remedied.
6. S&W 610 4" 10mm revolver - I like it between 357mag and 44mag recoil, much more managable than 44mag.

Back
Top Bottom