• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11/24 deer hunt

The rain moved out before daylight here. Hunting the break between the big hardwoods and the pines. This is the first time the wind has been right for this stand. Love this spot.

F1E53232-290F-4AC5-9417-7F87A7F1F415.png
50391507-0963-482A-A3F4-56ACC6162A6B.png
Saw a nice 8 come through, not what I’m looking for though. Sorry for the crappy pics he was movin

My wife was put in a tight spot last night.... shoot the big 10 in the corn pile or not to shoot it.... it was dark and I was shining my light on it watching it eat... she took the moral high ground and passed it up, wanted to kill it the right way. What do yall say, should she have shot it? She lost a good bit of sleep over it last night lol. So I'm about to head out and hang a stand for her

My wife was put in a tight spot last night.... shoot the big 10 in the corn pile or not to shoot it.... it was dark and I was shining my light on it watching it eat... she took the moral high ground and passed it up, wanted to kill it the right way. What do yall say, should she have shot it? She lost a good bit of sleep over it last night lol. So I'm about to head out and hang a stand for her
Hunting is like a chess game. 30 minutes after sun set is "check mate" he wins this round. Next round is going to be better for you..

Back
Top Bottom