• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

11/6 deer hunt

Got this one subsonic 308 with 170gr beck defence ammo

Attachments

• 20151023_191145.jpg
    20151023_191145.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 15
After a week in the woods I'm back home. As soon as I got back to civilization I realized why I prefer to be in a deer stand:

View attachment 585357

Any of you guys ever feel like you're being watched?

View attachment 585358

I could have done without the rain and mud. I wish I had taken a picture at the end of the week after the truck was real dirty lol

View attachment 585360

At least I got to fire one round. I saw deer every hunt but this is the only one I shot. I heard the closer you get with the camera the bigger they look. Do ya'll think that's true lol?

View attachment 585364

View attachment 585363

I had a lot of fun with my family and friends this week at the farm. The hunting wasn't the best we've had but we still had fun and it beats work. If I didn't need the paycheck I'd still be out there!

Good luck all of ya'll trying to get it done this weekend and be safe!
Awesome, thanks for sharing the pictures!

Check this crap out. 17 yards in front of my stand. People who hunt public land have zero respect. The ladder I'm in has been here since a month before season. This just blows my mind. Im thinking about moving my ladder stand and putting it on the same tree as his. Or maybe 10 feet in front of it.View attachment 584792

Kill one and leave the guts in his stand

Kill one and leave the guts in his stand
You know I was thinking about popping that coyote and after I found it sticking it up in the tree stand on the seat. But I figured when he unzipped it that it probably scare him so bad he may fall so I figured that would be a bad idea and I don't want to hurt the man just educate him. Imagine unzipping that thing 20 minutes before daylight and seeing a coyote sitting in your seat.

You know I was thinking about popping that coyote and after I found it sticking it up in the tree stand on the seat. But I figured when he unzipped it that it probably scare him so bad he may fall so I figured that would be a bad idea and I don't want to hurt the man just educate him. Imagine unzipping that thing 20 minutes before daylight and seeing a coyote sitting in your seat.
LOL

Back
Top Bottom