• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

11/6 deer hunt

hikingthehills

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Lego that laid the Golden Hen
74   0
Reaction score
Well I have been going to Bartow most of the week so I guess it's time to see what Cobb has to offer. Be in the woods with a stick and string this morning. Good luck yall and God bless.

DNR says our area in Polk is supposed to be in rut. That would be 2 weeks earlier than last year. I doubt it from what we are seeing. GOing to try for meat this weekend or get wet trying. Brother just called me last night and gave bad news camper leaked bad on my bunk.

DNR says our area in Polk is supposed to be in rut. That would be 2 weeks earlier than last year. I doubt it from what we are seeing. GOing to try for meat this weekend or get wet trying. Brother just called me last night and gave bad news camper leaked bad on my bunk.
Heck they also said rut started here already and goes the 3rd through the 8th. I've been in the woods everyday this week morning and afternoon and I've seen very little chasing. I'm thinking next week it will be on.

Last edited:
Reactions: MRH
Meat in the freezer, she stepped out about 5mins ago.
20141129_174803.jpg

have a yearling 20 yards to my left, hopefully others will come, i dont shoot the little ones, saw this jacked up one yesterday but he didnt lime up for a shot, hope he comes back today.
2015110495091502.jpg

Back
Top Bottom