• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

12/31

Good luck to all yall. I spent the last 2 days taking down stands, blinds, and cameras. Saw the timber man Wednesday and he said they are gonna start thinning our planted pines and they're gonna plant our clear-cuts. I wished they would've waited just a couple weeks.
I feel your pain they just cut 30 acres in September and now they cutting another 30 in the beginning of January

I hope he doesn’t have an account here , he’ll know to not show :boink: :becky:
dik-dik-stand-computers-puns-deer-7093513472

Stayed in stands almost all day. Saw wood ducks and squirrels. Nothing to fill freezer. Saw three on the way home.
Dang moon.

We did not have an evening service today so I slipped in the hardwoods for an afternoon sit. SquirrelFest II was on fullblast, but no deer harvested or seen today. It is almost like aliens have kidnapped all of the deer on our club. Haven't seen any in the woods (no matter where I sit) since the 3rd week in November? Still hopeful to get 1 or 2 more nannies for the family b4 season is over. Congrats to yall who scored today, and best of luck to all yall heading out tomorrow 🙏 Happy New Year everybody 🙂

Back
Top Bottom