• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

12 Gauge Shotgun 28-30” barrel Semi or O/U

MacsLaw22

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
I’m looking for a 12 Gauge Shotgun with a min barrel of 28”. I’ll consider a 30” too. I mainly want it for shooting sporting clays and dove, but I might use it for other birds. I don’t prefer camouflage but I’ll consider it. I don’t want to spend over $1k at the moment unless you have a super sweet O/U that I can’t pass up.

Also, I may consider a nice sporting semi-automatic 12 gauge. I prefer wood, but open to a synthetic. Cash in hand and ready to buy. Franchi Affinity or Instinct, Beretta Urika Trap, Browning, Benelli Montefeltro, CZ, etc. Atlanta area

I've got a 1968 Belgium Browning, Light
I’m looking for a 12 Gauge Shotgun with a min barrel of 28”. I’ll consider a 30” too. I mainly want it for shooting sporting clays and dove, but I might use it for other birds. I don’t prefer camouflage but I’ll consider it. I don’t want to spend over $1k at the moment unless you have a super sweet O/U that I can’t pass up. Cash in hand and ready to buy. Beretta, Browning, Benelli, etc
PM Sent

Excellent Condition Browning GTI Sporting Clays Over/Under, 12 Gauge, 28" Barrels, Invector-Plus Chokes... $1,125 FTF within 35 miles of Griffin...Let me know if you have any questions about the Gun, and HTH....mikey357

Back
Top Bottom