• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

12ga home defense shotgun raffle for injured emt

Murphydawg80

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
24   0
Reaction score
So, this is my first non-classifieds post...and I'm asking for money. Not how I usually like to introduce myself, especially in this circumstance. A good friend and coworker was badly injured in an ambulance wreck last weekend. She is a great EMT and caring person. She is a single mother of three great kids. Details below. If you can help out, she would really appreciate it.

https://www.facebook.com/grandslamguns?ref=ts&fref=ts

On May 31, a National EMS med unit was responding lights and sirens to an emergency call in Oconee County, GA. A driver pulled out in front of and struck the med unit. This caused the med unit to leave the roadway into a ditch and then hitting a telephone pole head-on. One of the EMTs on board was entrapped with multiple fractured bones.
Kayla Smith, a 29 year old single mother of three young children, was removed from the wreckage and miraculously survived her wounds. She is scheduled for mulitple surgeries and will undergo many months of rehabilitation.
Kayla has selflessly placed herself in danger hundreds of times to care for and save others in our community.
We here at Grand Slam Guns would like to thank Kayla Smith for her numerous contributions to our community and donate a Brand New Mossberg Persuader 12ga home defense shotgun, which is currently up for raffle.
Tickets are $10 with no limit...ALL proceeds will go directly to Kayla. Tickets can be purchased at Grand Slam Guns or by getting in touch with Andy directly.
The drawing will be held, June 14 at Grand Slam Guns. Winner need not be present to win.

Thank you for your help!

Grand Slam Guns
130 Commerce Blvd
Bogart, GA 30622
706-255-9784

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom