• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$13-15/hr tree trimming, brush clearing, picking up debris, and loading trailer

D_P_X

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
105   0
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I own a small business based out of Acworth, we specialize is brush clearing, tree trimming, landscape demolition, cutting retention ponds, ditches, and slopes. I am not going to sugar coat it, the work is brutal most days. We encounter snakes, stinging insects, and poison ivy regularly. We have been known to cut retention ponds in July and break beaver dams in August. Work boots required long pants strongly suggested. Every single tool we use is extremely dangerous, so safety is #1. If it has a motor we wear eye and ear protection. We will also wear full helmets with face shields and/or chainsaw chaps at times. Most days we will be working in Marietta, Kennesaw, Dallas, or Hiram. We head out to villa rica about once a week and into Atlanta once or twice a month.

No cell phone addicts or 12 minute cigarette smokers, we work hard.....That being said I keep a 80qt cooler on the truck loaded down with water and do not expect anyone to kill themselves in the heat. I have nearly done it to myself before and will not push anyone else to that point.

No experience required, good work ethic and ability to work in the heat absolutely required.

You will need reliable transportation to/from either the job site or my home based shop. I do not expect anyone to use their personal vehicle for business, so cars are fine, however if you choose to you will be well compensated.

So whether you are looking for work or know a strong young man looking to make some good summer money, message me or send them my way.

DLPBrushCutting@gmail.com or PM

Formal resume not required, email me and tell me about yourself and your experience.

Back
Top Bottom