$14.00 - BPS White River Dogwood Canyon Fly Combos

Got the same message for two orders. I pressed customer service about it and they are now saying the advertised amount was an error and they cannot honor it. Anyone actually get the merchandize?

Yes. Mine arrived two days ago. I haven’t been able to check them out yet because I had them sent to my parent’s where I will be later this week. One was on backorder when I made the order so didn’t think it would be sent before I left here... One arrived one day and the other came the next.
Not sure why they would be saying the price was a mistake. Sounds like they just sold out really quick and the inventory database on their website wasn’t keeping up.

Got the same message for two orders. I pressed customer service about it and they are now saying the advertised amount was an error and they cannot honor it. Anyone actually get the merchandize?
Mine was cancelled too! They claimed it was a pricing error. But odd others got theirs because I bought one first thing when this was posted, a few hours before everyone caught on. And it was the 6lb weight version.

I always thought if it was an advertised price that companies would have to honor it until it was corrected.

Just another reason why I won't shop their website or stores.

Sounds to me like the clerk on the phone doesn’t know what happened and is just making stuff up because they don’t have an answer. They sold out at the advertised clearance price and the website database didn’t keep up and kept processing the orders. Happens to me with other companies when trying to take advantage of one of those hot deals that has been posted to a website and everyone is trying to get one before gone. I’m unsuccessful more often than not. Got lucky this time. Both rods and reels are very nice looking and appear good quality. Granted I don’t know fly fishing but to me they are worth every penny I paid. I wish more folks here had been able to get hold of one before gone though.

Back
Top Bottom