• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$14.99 shipped - Stag Arms AR15 Ambi Charging Handle

Me too. I canceled my charging handles from the order and kept the lower parts kit. Shockingly , I got a shipping notice the very next day. Makes you wonder if they have the charging handles on hand doesn’t it?

I ordered the lpk and the next day a nibx bcg and have not gotten any shipping notices? But they did cancel my charging handle and refund my money quick.

But they did cancel my charging handle and refund my money quick.

Dang, I emailed them to cancel my order just hours after they sent me the email. My order still says "awaiting fulfillment", and they never replied back or canceled/refunded anything.

Just called, they never received my email even though I sent it to the exact address they said to email. So to those that emailed to cancel your order, make sure you follow up.

I received it today. In the mean time they had also sent me a return label by email.
Regardless I’m going to keep it as a spare in the rifle bag.

I got mine today. They aren’t standard roll pins, don’t really know how to describe them, they have “teeth” around the edges. Did the best to get s picture of it....

FC6D65D5-D39A-4AC6-9A44-7451EED6CF08.jpeg

Now this was a truly enlightening thread!! I have never been "pleasantly" surprised with quality from Stag Arms, which is why I didn't also jump on this bandwagon.

Still waiting on mine, and an order from Bear Creek Arsenal. It should be called buy Black Friday and maybe receive it by New years. Very disappointed in both. bear creek will never get another order from me EVER! This is the second time and I've only ordered from them three times.

Still waiting on mine, and an order from Bear Creek Arsenal. It should be called buy Black Friday and maybe receive it by New years. Very disappointed in both. bear creek will never get another order from me EVER! This is the second time and I've only ordered from them three times.
I have order a bunch of stuff from them with no issues and have been happy with their products

Yeah I am still waiting on my order. Thankfully it was a small order, but it's still annoying. They don't have their % together at all.

I ordered something from them this year (thread caps maybe?) when they were on sale and had them shipped to my work. It got flagged as a potential theft (bill and shipping different places despite having the same name). When they called, I cancelled rather than have it fulfilled due to buyer remorse but it took them 2 months to refund it and I had to get my CC company involved. So yeah, I'm on team never again..

Deltateamtactical.com is sailing the same ones for 16.99 i think. Bought 4. But yeah they are definetly chinese. Seem to work good so far.

You paid $8 too much.

Back
Top Bottom